INNOVATION SYSTEMS AND ECOSYSTEMS:
Alias, allied to grow supports the development of the innovation enviroment on different levels:
- Micro – within companies and public and private organizations.
- Meso – where supply, demand and their interconnection interfere.
o INNOVATION – micro (Systems)
- Implantation of innovation systems within companies and organizations.
- Performances for raising the innovation culture within the organization.
- Support for implementation and performance of innovation projects; Innovation project management, innovation financing.
o INNOVACIÓN – meso (Ecosystems)
- Regional innovation systems, RIS and S3 methodology.
- Strengthening actions for universities and Investigation Centers.
- Collaboration and cooperation between companies, technological centers and universities.
- Promotion of innovation culture and entrepreneurship.
MANAGEMENT OF EUROPEAN FUNDS:
Alias, Allied to Grow implements technical assistance for public institutions and organizations of different typology in order to make European public funding accessible to them. The technical assistance also includes coordinated actions regarding projects, management, tracing, cost justification and the evaluation.
Alias, Allied to Grow performs technical assistance activities for companies and organizations of different type and its process of accessing multilateral tenders. This process of technical assistance is based upon a sequence of training that combines acquisition of knowledge with the pracitcal application and starts with their performance.
Alias, Allied to Grow performs training on topics related with creativity, entrepreneurship, finance Access (Europea and Multilateral), equality of opportunities and the conciliation of personal and business life.
Alias, Allied to Grow collaborates with Más Foundation and their goal is to boost a social and business transformation, to generate an environment full of opportunities in the personal, family and professional area. Alias develops programs in all environments, from the administration to the private enterprises and education.