|Name of legal entity||Country||Global value of the Project (EUR)||Percentage realized by the legal entity (%)||Staff (number of people) provided||Name of the client||Origin of the funds||Dates (start/end)||Name of partners, if it proceeds|
|Valencian Service of Job and Formation||Spain||2,5 million Euros||2,8%||1||SERVEF||European Found of Adaptation to the Globalization and the Crisis FEAG
|2010 – 2013||ATEVAL
|Detailed description of the project||Kind of given services|
|The European Fund of Adaptation to the Globalization (FEAG) and the SERVEF, co-finance a Plan of direct actions oriented to the re-colocation of workers in the textile sector.
The objective is support the working insertion of 350 workers in the textile sector of the Valencian districts of La Vall d’Albaida, Alcoiá y Comtat, through personalized actuations, that have a time limit of 24 months and with a total budget of 3,16 million Euros (from which 2,05 million will be contributed by the FEAG and 1,11 million that will be contributed by SERVEF).
AliasGroup realizes a technical assistance for the coordination of the Project and for the following entities:
· Reception and Orientation
· Formation in and out of the sector
· Transversal formation
· Formation for entrepreneurs
· Formation with internships in enterprises for employment
· Promotion of participation, insertion, mobility, constitution of shops.
Technical Assistance for the coordination of all the actions with the participant entities to realise the following actions:
· Support in the management of modifications
· Standardization, elaboration and custody of documents
· Advisory in the execution of the actions
· Drafting of reports:
a. Partial report
b. Final report
d. Calendar of actions