|Name of the contracting party
1 Oriente 1075 – Viña del Mar
|Approximate value of services
|Name, charge of the functionaries and contact information of representatives of the contracting party
Fernando Vicencio, Director CORFO Valparaíso Region
email@example.com; Tel. +56 32 232 6500
The Project strengthen the development of the Creative Industry, to find an improving demand of goods and creative services to a national and international level, strengthening the sector, through coordination, diffusion and value of creativity, talent and culture. Because of that, a diagnosis, mapping, characterization of gaps and weaknesses was created, and as well the building of a competitive plan that would serve as structuring axis for the future phase of implementation of the program.
The planned objectives were:
• OE 1.- Agree and quantify the shared vision of the value, on which the program will work
• OE 2.- Elaborate an strategic diagnosis like FODA of the current competitive performance of the sector and a mapping of the ecosystem of sectorial actors and actives.
• OE 3.- Identify and characterize necessities, defaults and gaps to reach the defined challenge.
• OE 4.- Identify the transversal elements of support that need agencies in the field of creative industries for its best performance.
• OE 5.- Co-buiding through a wide and participative process, a roadmap.
• OE 6.- Quantify the basis lines of the strategic programmes and provide of relevant indicators to monitor the progress of the roadmap.
• OE7.- Economic and potential diagnosis of which subsector of Creative Industries (according to UNESCO definition).